About Me

My photo
San Antonio, Texas
I am Erica Gonzales, a 24 year old college student attending UTSA, that loves to express myself through writing. Im using this blog as my diary, my escape, and my little paradise. My dream is to become a kinder teacher, just like my mother. I currently have an associate in Arts EC-6th and am a year away from my BA. I'm not afraid of my goals, my dreams, and battling my own deamons. I am thankful for my wonderful family and the friends who believe in me and encourage me to keep sewing.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lolo && I

My cousin Lauren and I are 15 days apart.  Ever since we were really little, we have always been close.  The past couple years I  havent spent as much time with her as I would have wanted, but we are both busy in our own little worlds dealing with school, our family, and boyfriends.  However, the past couple days she was off of work, so was I, and we were able to hang out together like old times.  But in a way it wasnt like old times.  She just finished school and is a RN. She just moved into a new and beautiful apartment. I couldnt be more proud of her.  She is like another sister to me and seeing her do so good just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Spending two full days of shopping with her was a blast.  My cousin always makes me laugh.  We even purchased matching comforters like when we were little.  We ALWAYS had the same of everything.  I truly enjoied myself and plan not to wait too long for our next shopping date.
<3 E

No comments:

Post a Comment