About Me

My photo
San Antonio, Texas
I am Erica Gonzales, a 24 year old college student attending UTSA, that loves to express myself through writing. Im using this blog as my diary, my escape, and my little paradise. My dream is to become a kinder teacher, just like my mother. I currently have an associate in Arts EC-6th and am a year away from my BA. I'm not afraid of my goals, my dreams, and battling my own deamons. I am thankful for my wonderful family and the friends who believe in me and encourage me to keep sewing.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Pair of Pillow Cases

First Pair of Pillow Cases

Yayyy! This was super easy to do! I love this fabric! It was on sale, and super soft.  I'm so glad that I turned it into pretty pillow cases to add to my bed. 
Here they are........

<3 E

No comments:

Post a Comment